Thursday, January 19, 2012

Last Day of Drama and Theatre

Today was my last day of drama and theatre class, which is a serious bummer for all of the small, but fun to be with, class. We all gave heartfelt speeches in class, and lots and lots of hugs.
Even though its just the end of one class together, it feels like the last day of school or something. I remember I got the same feeling when the last harry potter movie came out, bummed that it was over but glad it happened.
Words cannot describe how close me and my drama classmates have all grown as students, as actors, and most importantly, as friends. I don't know if i'll ever have a group of friends who i'll be closer to and want to come visit more after i graduate. But now that i think of it, who the hell does? I know that i'm really going to miss the entire class, and i am forever grateful for all the good times we've had together, including HISTORICAL INACCURACY, and all the funny improv games we've done over the months.
:')

No comments:

Post a Comment